After postponing tour plans two years in a row, Kenny Chesney is ready to get back on stage next year. He just announced dates for his “Here And Now 2022 Stadium Tour,” featuring special guests Dan & Shay, Old Dominion and Carly Pearce.
“When we hit pause on our 2020 tour, I never thought we would go much past the fall, let alone into 2021,” Kenny shares. “The idea that it would be three years before I would stand in the end zone of Gillette Stadium, where No Shoes Nation was born, wasn’t something any of us could conceive.”
As for the trek, he notes, “We’re calling the tour ‘Here And Now 2022,’ because when we get together, there is only the present – and it’s so electric and good, I know I don’t want it to end. I just want to be 100% there with all of you.””
- The tour is set to kick off April 23rd in Tampa, Florida and will wrap with two nights, August 26th and 27th, at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- All fans still holding tickets from the postponed shows will be able to use them on the new dates, and refunds will be available for those who can’t make the rescheduled shows.
Check out the first few dates below, and click here for the complete schedule.
- April 23” Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium
- May 7: St. Louis, MO – Busch Stadium
- May 14: Milwaukee, WI – American Family Field
- May 21: Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- May 28” Nashville, TN – Nissan Stadium
- June 4: Arlington, TX – AT&T Stadium
- June 11: Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field
- June 18: Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field
- June 25: Chicago, IL – Soldier Field
- July 2: Kansas City, MO – GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
Source: Kenny Chesney