When you find the right person to share your life with, there’s nothing better. Here are The Possum’s picks of the six country songs that best describe what it feels like to find your Forever Love.
6. When I Said I Do by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
5. Through The Years by Kenny Rogers
4. Look at Us by Vince Gill
3. Rockin’ Years by Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton
2. Remember When by Alan Jackson
1. Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis
Honorable Mentions: Amen Kind of Love by Daryle Singletary, Still the One by Shania Twain, I Cross My Heart by George Strait, She’s My Rock by George Jones, Strong Enough to Bend by Tanya Tucker and Livin’ on Love by Alan Jackson