Almost all of us have had a first love. Some of us married that person. Others are thankful things didn’t work out. In either case, puppy love impacted our lives in a significant way. This week, we’re counting down the songs that reflect the importance of Young Love.
6. Love’s Got A Hold On You by Alan Jackson
5. Young Love ( Strong Love) by the Judds
4. She’s In Love With The Boy by Trisha Yearwood
3. Don’t Take The Girl by Tim McGraw
2. Check Yes or No by George Strait
1. Strawberry Wine by Deanna Carter
Honorable Mentions: Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks, Bobby Ann Mason by Rick Trevino, The Big One by George Strait, Pickup Man by Joe Diffie