Hank Williams, Jr. is returning to the road. The singer is set to kick off a 16-date tour next month.
“It’s about that time, and you better believe I’m ready brothers and sisters,” Hank shares. “We’re bringing some blues, some rock and some country back to country.”
The trek launches April 1st in Southaven Mississippi, wrapping August 1st at North Lawrence Ohio’s Neon Lights Festival. Check out some tour dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- April 1: Southaven, MS- Landers Center
- May 27: Billings, MT – First Interstate Arena at MetraPark
- May 29: Grand Forks, ND – Alerus Center
- June 17: Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena
- June 18: Sioux Falls, SD – Denny Sanford Premier Center
- July 8: Lake Charles, LA – Golden Nugget
- July 9: Huntsville, AL – Orion Amphitheater
- July 21: Monticello, IA – Great Jones County Fair
- July 22: Dayton, OH – Nutter Center
- July 29: Salem, VA – Salem Civic Center