Wind: W 12 mph Visibility: 10.0 mi
Pressure: 29.95 in
Conditions as of 12:21am
We’re heading into the weekend, and considering the grim news of the week, it’s probably a good idea to get away from things for a while. To help in that effort, here’s a short Tri-Cities Weather Blog forecast through Monday, outlook-first:
- Tonight-Clouds and rain. Low 38.
- Saturday-A few morning rain showers, otherwise mostly cloudy. High 44.
- Saturday night-Partly cloudy. Low 26.
- Sunday-Partly to mostly sunny. High 47.
- Monday-Partly cloudy, with a few light snow or rain showers. High 41.
The cold front that’s bringing the rain tonight will move through our area tomorrow. That will finish the rain off, but clouds should stay around for much of the day.
Those clouds decrease Saturday night, and Sunday should for the most part feature sunshine. Our next chance of rain comes in with the possibility of it starting as snow early on Monday.
That’s it! Time to unplug…if not literally, then maybe from the news for a couple days, right? Enjoy the weekend!
W 8 mph
SSW 2 mph
NW 4 mph
WNW 4 mph
WSW 3 mph
SW 3 mph
SW 3 mph