Wind: W 7 mph Visibility: 10.0 mi
Pressure: 30.12 in
Conditions as of 2:53pm
SW 6 mph
SW 5 mph
NNE 4 mph
ESE 3 mph
SSE 5 mph
S 6 mph
WSW 6 mph
Next 36 Hours
Hello, all! Here’s a quick forecast to get the blog going for a Thursday evening!
- Tonight-Partly cloudy. Low 38.
- Friday-Mostly cloudy and windy with scattered showers. High 54.
- Friday night-Cloudy and windy with scattered rain/snow showers. Low 37.
- Saturday-A few rain or (mountain) snow showers early, otherwise mostly cloudy. High 52.
- Sunday-Partly to mostly sunny. High 48.
- Monday-Partly cloudy. High 54.
It looks like a cold front moves through on Saturday, and with it will bring enough of a temperature drop to change rain showers to snow for some of us Friday night and into Saturday. Considering the warmth we’ve seen recently, only in the higher elevations should there be accumulation, if there’s any at all.
After that, things clear out on Sunday, with dry and cooler weather to finish the weekend and start the new work week on Monday.
Thanks for checking here for the forecast…happy Friday!